Mayorkun Talks Controversy On Alleged Bought Video Views, Beef With B-Red And More



Singer talks controversy about video views, beef with B-Red and more with ‘Moni Talks’
New HKN and Davido Music Worldwide signee and singer Mayor Kun got talking recently with BadgirlMo of Moni Talks.

He explained the inspiration behind the song Eleko while addresses the issues about his purported buying of views for his video, saying the views were not bought and that whoever was saying it was knows that it wasn’t.

He made mention that he is working with fellow new act Dremo on his next project titled ‘Dapada’ .

Asked about who Davido was referring to in his allegations that certain person(s) in his family are hating on him being signed on to HKN/Davido Music Worldwide, the singer replied saying “ First off, for the record, Davido’s family is very wide, so I don’t know who…It’s all love, at that time I think I was at home, then my mom called me, and was like, ‘I don’t like all this…what’s happening in the house..and Sina was in front of me, we were talking, I think we were playing game and I saw Red at a pool party, fans will always want to…you know’ but it’s all love everywhere”

Mayor also was asked his opinion about other non-music related stuff such as the Tiwa Savage and Tee Billz drama amongst other things.
The HKN singer ends the show with a freestyle song.

Share this

Related Posts

Previous
Next Post »