Selena Gomez Drops "Good for You" (feat. A$AP Rocky) and Releases a Sneak Peek From the Music Video!






Selena Gomez is back and better than ever!



Twenty-three months after she released Stars Dance, Gomez
dropped the first single from her new album at midnight on iTunes
Monday. "Good for You," which features a verse by A$AP Rocky,
was co-written by the rapper, Julia Michaels and Justin Tranter.
Fans went wild when Gomez shared a 33-second teaser from the
upcoming "Good for You" music video, which she tweeted is "coming
VERY soon!"


In the first verse, Gomez sings, "I'm on my 14 carats / I'm 14
carat / Doing it up like Midas / Now you say I got a touch / So
good, so good / Make you never wanna leave / So don't, so don't."
The pre-chorus is just as sexy, with the 22-year-old singer
crooning, "Gonna wear that dress you like, skin-tight / Do my hair
up real, real nice / And syncopate my skin to your heart beating." In
the chorus, she sings, "'Cause I just wanna look good for you, good for you


I just wanna look good for you, good for you / Let me show
you how proud I am to be yours /Leave this dress a mess on the
floor /And still look good for you, good for you."


"I'm on my marquise diamonds / I'm a marquise diamond / Could
even make that Tiffany jealous / You say I give it to you hard / So
bad, so bad / Make you never wanna leave / I won't, I won't,"
Gomez sings in the second verse.


As Gomez moans in the background, A$AP Rocky's raps, " Hold on,
take a minute, love / 'Cause I ain't trying to mess your image up /
Like we mess around in triple cuffs / Stumble 'round town, pull your
zipper up / Pants sag like I don't give a / I ain't trying to mess your
fitness up / And I ain't trying to get you into stuff / But the way you
touchin' on me in the club / Rubbin' on my miniature / John
Hancock, the signature / Any time I hit it, know she feelin' for it
through / And any time we get up, always end up on the news / Ain't
worried bout no press and ain't worried bout the next chick / They
love the way you dress and ain't got s--t up on you / Jackpot, hit
the jackpot / Just met a bad miss without the ass shots / You look
good, girl, you know you did good, don't you? / You look good, girl,
bet it feel good, don't it?"


Do you like Selena Gomez's more mature sound? Sound off in the
comments!

Share this

Related Posts

Previous
Next Post »