TOLU ONIRU a.k.a {TOOLz} IN A BIG CHAT ABOUT MARRIAGE

Toolz is one of the cover stars for this month’s edition of Blanck Digital Magazine and the multi media personality opened up on a number of issues. From body confidence to getting married to intimacy.

The curvy Beat FM OAP who has been dating EME executive Tunde Demuren for a few years also posed up in some sexy bedroom outfits.

On when she is expecting wedding bells, she replied


I always say God’s timing is the best and marriage isn’t something I take lightly. I think a lot of people nowadays get married for the wrong reasons, which is probably why the divorce rate is so high now. Having said that, I do want to settle down soon, but I don’t know if I’ll make a huge announcement when I decide to get married.


Share this

Related Posts

First