How I met my wife, Mercy Johnson and why I don’t watch her movies- Odi Okojie








In a recent chat with the Entertainer, Nollywood
actress Mercy Johnson Okojie’s husband, Prince
Odianosen Okojie opened up on how they met and
why his busy business schedules has prevented him
from watching his wife’s movies.




See interview excerpts:


Odianosen Okojie: I met Mercy for the first time
in 2008 on a flight from France. We both flew
Business Class and I asked for her number but she
refused. She was very down-to-earth even as a
celebrity. I know how a lot of them behave but she
is different. Being very focused and a goal-getter,
I did everything I could just to have her including
her number after I set my eyes on her.



Was he comfortable with your movie
roles?

Mercy Johnson:
He wasn’t comfortable with the romantic scenes. I
stopped taking up such roles in 2009 when I
realised we were getting serious and headed for
marriage. I was so in love with him that I started
adjusting my lifestyle and personality to suit him.
He is enlightened and well-travelled. He
understands the demands of my job and has no
problems with my career. He simply gives me
space to fly.


Do you watch her movies?
Odianosen Okojie: No. That is because I don’t
really have time to watch Nollywood movies. I
would rather watch the news and a little bit of
soccer whenever my busy schedule permits me.

Share this

Related Posts

Previous
Next Post »