Difference between Men and Ladies





CONVERSATION BETWEEN LADIES

SARAH : Hello my dear, how are you today?

MARY : Am fine dear, I’ve missed you a lot.

SARAH : And me too

MARY : I am calling just to inform you that I will pay you a visit this afternoon.

SARAH : Ok my dear, it will be a great pleasure to meet you, I will be expecting  you my *angel* .

·        AFTER DROPPING THE CALL

MARY : Am going to visit that *prostitute* again

SARAH : This idiot is coming here again, she thinks I will buy her drink with my money again, “she dey lie” .

CONVERSATION BETWEEN BOYS

CASHRAY : Hello bastard

HAMZ : Hello goat, wadup?

CASHRAY : Am fine, do you know that you are *mad*, how can you say that in the public

HAMZ : You are a fool. I said that to save myself, but I am coming over this afternoon sha.

CASHRAY : Ok fine, am waiting for you Mr Ekrikwo

·        AFTER DROPPING THE CALL

CASHRAY : That guy is funny at times, but a great friend.

HAMZ : That’s my man. I like him very much.


            OBSERVATION ABOUT LADIES

NO INSULT IN THE FACE, BUT TOO MUCH HYPOCRITE AT BACK STAGE


            OBSERVATION ABOUT BOYS

TOO MUCH INSULT, BUT CLEAN HEART AT THE BACKSTAGE

*A round of applause for all male in the world, most especially to my UNBORN SON


By RAYMOND MUYIWA

NOTJUSTABLOGGER

Share this

Related Posts

Previous
Next Post »